Friday, June 19, 2009

I SURVIVED!! another school year :)

today was our last day of school i got out at 10:45, but i did take my camera so i am finally updating my blog with last day pics :)

(left to right)


Bailey, Olivia, and me

Me and Bailey


Me, Carson, and Sam


Olivia, Me, and Carson


Carson and me


Me, Sam, and Jason


Sam and Jason


Sam and me



Me Carson and Nick
(long story)
Carson Nick and me
I love all you guys and will miss you all summer!! i cant wait to see you all next year in 8th grade!! <3>

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I love your pictures Megan. I am glad that you made it to the 8th grade!!!!!!!

Stefanie said...

Hey Meg! Looks like a fun last day of school. Congrats on making it to the 8th grade.....we are all so proud of you!!!! Can't wait to see you next month. Love and miss you!

Stefanie said...

Oh yeah.......good job on updating your blog!! NOW -- let's try to keep up on it. I LOVE to see your pictures and know what you're up to! :)